Hydrafacial-changing the world of beauty
In this article, we will look at all the benefits of this type of facial and why it is growing so much in popularity
- Hydrafacial works really well with acne prone skin: This facial is actually well suited for skin that is excessively oily or prone to acne. The cleansing, exfoliation and detoxification process with the specific agents used helps to reduce the sebum or oil secretion and target the bacteria involved in acne, finally giving a rejuvenated acne free clear skin.
- Hydrafacial can remove pigmentation: Our skins are constantly exposed to sun, there is the factor of ageing and these can result in various types of pigmentation over the face. Hydrafacial detoxifies the skin and helps to diminish pigmentation especially with the acid peels used in the procedure. With proper exfoliations, the skin starts to feel cleaner and when accurate doses of glycolic and salicylic acids are applied to the skin, it starts to look brighter and also lighter!
- There is no pain involved: There are no needles or hard instruments used in this process, which means that there is hardly any pain. The tools that are used, create actions such as suction and whirlpool, which clean away, leaving the sensation of clean, lightly tingling skin. However, it is best that the skin be left untouched for a day after the procedure, because makeup or other cosmetics could irritate the freshly scrubbed skin.
- It takes minimal time: A normal session will not take more than 15 to 20 minutes and since there is no need for any downtime, it is easy to get back to life, immediately after getting the procedure.
- The treatment is meant for people who have little time: Even if you are able to squeeze in only a few minutes in your busy day, you can go in for a hydrafacial. You will not even be asked to remove your eye makeup, before the treatment. So, you can actually get the treatment done and walk out looking stunning, even without any makeup on your face!
- It is being used to treat the skins of men and women all over the world: As a matter of fact, the treatment is showing such great results that even Hollywood celebrities are swearing by it. Actresses who are in their late forties and early fifties are still enjoying skin that looks like it is in the mid-thirties and this has all been possible, mainly due to hydrafacials.
- The treatment is exactly what it claims to be: The officials at HydraFacial claim that the treatments are fast, effective and relaxing. Once the treatment has been completed, the skin will feel clean, moist and polished. And the fact is that all of this is true. The entire process takes only around twenty minutes, there is almost no pain, only a faint tingling. The skin looks a little red, but that redness disappears in a matter of minutes. And once the effects have started to settle in, the skin looks fresh, clean and glowing.
- The skin condition will keep improving with regular treatments: Initially, you will need one treatment a week; ideally for six weeks. Once your skin has reached a stage of looking and feeling healthy, you can go for follow up treatments, once every two months. During this time, the skin will have improved drastically, the fine lines would have reduced to a minimal, the pigmentation would be under control and the skin will no longer look clogged and congested. All this means that your skin will look wonderful!
- The treatments are always customised: Each person’s skin is different, which is why each hydrafacial is also different. The exact serums and acid peels will be decided as per the skin condition of the particular person. This is why there are no side effects and the procedure can be done on any person, of any age or descent.
- The results are truly visible: Once you walk out after completing the very first hydrafacial, it will be visible to everyone that your skin is looking better. The initial application of the serum, decongests the pores, allowing for the proper cleaning. The cleansing process leaves your pores squeaky clean! The tools used for the procedure will remove all the dead skin cells, allowing for the healthy skin to emerge from beneath. The new skin works more effectively with the serums that are applied later on, which is why the skin looks even better in the days to come.
- Multiple skin problems can be taken care of in one go: The reason why the treatment is bespoke is exactly this – so if your skin is dry, the therapist will apply more hydration; or if you are starting to see fine lines, the same will be rectified.
- Hydrafacial is a one shot answer to makeup: Most people who have gotten this treatment have spoken at length about how their skin has looked absolutely wonderful. As a matter of fact, most of them have chosen their naturally glowing skin over wearing makeup.