Laser Hair Removal : Full Body and Face
Silky soft and smooth skin is the dream of many people. At AK Clinic, we make this dream come true. We offer affordable and quick laser hair removal in Bangalore. In today’s world, advancements in technology have brought about a great change in every way of life. It has also created incredible improvements in cosmetology. One of the advancements is the use of laser for hair removal. This treatment gives such reliable results that people in all cities, including Bangalore choose laser hair reduction treatment. Many women and men in Bangalore opt for laser hair removal, as the procedure is simple, clean, and effective.
Founded by Dr. Kapil Dua and Dr. Aman Dua in 2008, AK Clinics offers laser hair removal or reduction treatments in Bangalore, Ludhiana, and Delhi. Apart from laser hair removal, we also offer a plethora of other services such as skin rejuvenation, anti-aging treatment, HIFU, hair transplant, hair restoration, and cosmetic surgery.
There are numerous over-the-counter creams, waxing procedures, or other methods that help in hair removal. The problem with these methods is that they only offer temporary results. Laser hair removal gives a permanent solution. At AK Clinics, Bangalore, laser hair removal is done using the most advanced procedures and equipment. Our procedure is simple and quick, so it does not affect your busy schedule. Moreover, laser hair removal is a better alternative compared to shaving, waxing, plucking, and chemical depilatories. Laser treatment gives permanent results makes hair almost invisible on the body, which is generally not the case with other treatment methods.
‘Removal’ word has been used only because of popularity. Though the right words is ‘Reduction’. The hair actually get miniaturised and unnoticeable but may not get completely removed.
Let’s understand how laser hair removal treatment works
In our hair clinic in Bangalore, laser hair removal is done based on the principle of selective energy as per skin & hair type. In this procedure, we use the optimal wavelength and pulse duration of laser to target the hair follicles. As the laser can be targeted directly on the follicles, we can remove hair even from difficult areas, which is not possible with waxing or plucking. We carefully analyze the skin texture before we begin the treatment. We will determine the intensity of the laser beam and the number of sittings required based on this detailed analysis. So, sometimes may have to call in patients for a touchup session after completing the cycle of sittings.
AK Clinic Bangalore offers laser hair removal treatments for men and women
In our clinic at Bangalore, we offer laser hair removal for men and women. We offer the following hair removal treatments: Full body Hair Removal, Facial hair removal, Leg hair removal, Bikini hair removal, Apart from these general hair removal treatments, our Bangalore clinic also offers specific treatments as listed below:
- Upper lip: For women, hair on the upper lip can be a real pain point. It is difficult to go for waxing or plucking each time. Laser hair removal offers an efficient and permanent solution for hair removal from the upper lip area.
- Chin: Hair on the chin is another pain point for women. In our clinic in Bangalore, we offer laser hair removal of unwanted hair in the chin region. This simple and straightforward procedure takes just around 15 minutes.
- Cheeks & Side locks: A few women may have to deal with the problem of unwanted hair along the cheeks or they may have side locks, which are not pleasant to see. Waxing, shaving, or bleaching will not give the right results. Moreover, doing it regularly may affect the skin. So, it would be better to go for a one-time laser hair removal treatment.
- Ear: Imagine having tufts of hair poking out of the ears. Neither men nor women will like it. Removing hair from the ear can be a difficult task. But at AK Clinic, Bangalore, we use laser hair removal treatment to remove unwanted hair in ear. The technique makes use of pulse light to impair the follicles, so that there is no hair regrowth. You can contact our clinic to know the laser hair removal cost in Bangalore for removing unwanted hair from the ear.
- Neck: Unwanted hair growth in the neck area is not aesthetically pleasing, both for men and women. In our clinic, we use laser and IPL for quick and efficient neck hair removal.
- Upper Torso: Men who want to go for the uber metro sexual look or women who are worried about unwanted hair growth in their upper torso region can opt for laser hair removal treatment. Laser treatment is more effective compared to shaving as it could make the skin rough or leave marks on the skin.
- Lower Extremity: Generally, hair on the legs and lower torso are coarse and thick. The usual waxing or shaving may not be effective in removing all the unwanted hair. Moreover, these methods are painful and need to be repeated at regular intervals. However, that is not the case in laser hair treatment. Also, when you look at the price of laser hair removal in Bangalore, it will surely be less compared to multiple visits to the beauty salons in Bangalore.
Laser Hair removal cost in India
No matter where you go in Bangalore, the price of laser hair removal will depend on the below factors:
Area to be treated
The treatment area is the most important decider of the cost of laser hair removal treatment in Bangalore. If the hair is to be removed from a sensitive, delicate region, then the cost will be high. Secondly, hair removal from a larger area will cost you higher. Large area also translates to increased number of sittings.
Number of session
The cost of the laser removal also depends on the number of sittings. During the consultation, you can check with the doctor regarding the number of sittings. This will give you a fair idea of the complete expenses.
The cost of the treatment also depends on the body hair length and texture.
It is considerably easier to remove body hair from light skin than dark skin. It is because targeting the follicles is easier on light skin than on dark skin. It requires more skill and time to precisely target the follicles on dark skin, leading to higher expenses.
Standard of the clinic
Laser hair removal price in Bangalore depends on the standard, location, and quality of the clinic. A clinic that uses the most advanced tools and methods will charge a higher bill, but give you better results.
Types of laser system
The laser hair removal cost in Bangalore also depends on the type of laser system used for the treatment. Clinics using more efficient and more advanced laser machines will give better results, but with higher expenses.
The cost of laser hair removal treatment in our Bangalore clinic depends on the area of treatment and number of sessions. The average cost for facial hair removal ranges between Rs. 3000 to 12,500 per session depending the body area.