Hair Loss Symptoms
- If you are shedding more than 100 hair per day or
- If your hair thinning at a pace or
- If your hair line is receding or
- If you are losing hair in bunches or
- If you have visible scalp and less volume in your hair or
- If you have hair breakage
AK Clinics offers the best hair loss treatment in Bangalore. Hair loss can occur due to a number of reasons and it has been observed that over the age of 30 years, men start facing hair loss as compared to women. However, the hair loss in men is different from hair loss in women. Let's dwell first into the main cause of hair loss.
Causes of Hair Loss
Before you get into any kind of treatment for hair fall, it is important to acknowledge the exact cause of your hair loss and this can only be done by the best doctor for hair fall treatment in Bangalore. There can be a number of factors which can contribute to hair loss which are;
- Irregular diet habits or any nutritional deficiency
- Any serious illness or surgery
- Under hormonal influences (DHT levels, pregnancy, post partum hair loss or menopause)
- Continuous exposure to sun, pollution, hair styling products or tools
- Dandruff or any other scalp infections
- Certain medications
- Genetic or hereditary hair loss
Altered Hair Growth Cycle- The Hair Loss Mechanism
Our hair growth cycle consists of 3 stages i.e.
Anagen is the growing phase of the hair cycle and approximately 85-90% of hair grows actively in this phase. The average duration of the anagen phase is 3 years but it can vary and can be longer too.
Catagen is the transition phase of the hair cycle and approximately 1% of the hair remains in this phase. In this phase, the dermal papilla disconnects from the hair follicle resulting in the complete ending of the hair growth phase. The average duration of the catagen phase is 1-2 weeks only.
Telogen is the resting phase of the hair growth cycle and approximately 10-15% of hair remain in this phase. The hair follicle remains inactive in this phase and gets released by the dermal papilla. The hair follicle then starts producing the new hair resulting in new hair growth.
Now, Hair fall occurs when there is no hair growth once the hair cycle is complete. This is due to the elongated telogen phase (resting phase) and shortened anagen phase (growing phase). This elongated phase can be a result of many hair loss causing factors.
Types Of Hair Loss
There are different types of hair loss in men & women depending upon the various causes of hair loss which are;
Androgenetic Alopecia | Alopecia Areata | Alopecia Universalis | Telogen Effluvium | Traction Alopecia | Trichotillomania | Alopecia Cicatrisata | Follicular Degeneration Syndrome | Alopecia Totalis
Why Choose AK Clinics For Hair Fall Treatment in Bangalore?
AK Clinics is a pioneer in the field of Hair Restoration & Aesthetic Dermatology. More than 3000 procedures have been performed at the affordable cost and the number is still on. Each member at clinic strives hard to provide the best results and services.
- We have a dedicated team of Internationally accredited & highly experienced doctors
- Ultramodern technology & USFDA approved equipments for procedures
- Clean & hygienic clinic
- Customized treatment plans & special care
- Stringent protocols for each procedure followed by every team member
- More than 95% customer satisfaction rate