How to Make Stunning Hair Styles For Long Hair
There are two types of women in this world – those who like long hair and those who prefer short hair. While getting short hair is easy, because all you need to do is go to your local hair dresser and get your hair cut as per your liking, getting long hair is not as easy. Which is why, many a times, women who want long hair are always looking at methods of getting the same. However, if you are blessed enough with long hair, you are probably someone who is constantly at their wits’ end, trying to find a good enough hairstyle. Here is a look at some of the most popular and easy hairstyles for long hair.
- Simple braid and ponytail: Perhaps the easiest hairstyles for long hair include the simple braid and the simple ponytail. All you will need is a regular comb and a rubber band and you could mess it up a little to give yourself the carefully careless look. Spray a little volumizer or hair mousse and your hair will look exactly the way you tie them, for a longer time.
Source : www.aliexpress.com
- French braid: Perhaps, just as popular as the simple braid, the French braid has been around for a long time and most women with long as well as medium length hair, never seem to get tired of it. In order to create the perfect French braid, take a small bunch of hair towards the top of your head and braid it a little like a normal braid. Then gradually keep adding thin strands from either side of your head, while continuing with the braiding process.
- Fishtail braid: This is one of the more popular types of braids for long hair these days and a growing number of women are trying it out. It might seem a little confusing in the beginning, but with practice, it should become much easier. Start by dividing your hair into two equal sections and take a small strand from the outer portion of one side. Take this strand over the first portion and under the second one. Do the same thing from the other side and keep repeating the process from the alternate sides till you real the end of your hair. Making it neat or messy is something that is totally up to you.
- Waterfall braid: This is yet another stunning hairstyle for long hair and although it does take a little practice, once perfected, it can look stunning and ideal for almost any occasion. Imagine a loose French braid that goes around the side of your head, as opposed to a vertical way. Take a side partition and comb your hair out properly. From the thicker partition, start braiding your hair, and once one braid is complete, drop the right section and pick a new section, from right next to it. Do the same on the other side as well, and you should have three sections in your hand, yet again. Complete another braid and again replace the sections, completing the braid, till it wraps around your head.
- Side ponytail: While the simple ponytail might have been around for a really long time, who would have thought that simply pulling the ponytail to one side, would become such a style trend! In order to make a more stylised side ponytail, create a poof on the top of your head first and then simply pull your hair one the side, before tying it up.
- The poof: This is perhaps one of the most beloved hairstyles of celebrities all over the world today and it is actually quite easy to do the same at home. The process starts by identifying the part of the crown that you want to poof up and separating the same. Use a rubber band to tie up the area and it would be best that you use a clear rubber band. The height of the poof will depend on where you tie the section off, and the rest of the hair can be styled in any manner desired.
- Buns: There are so many different types of buns you can make, when you have long hair and the occasion can dictate your choice. For instance, if you are going to a formal event, you will need to do a neat and tight bun, which sits either high on the head or at the nape of your neck. Then there are the messy versions of the same, wherein you can tease your hair and then tie up a bun. You can even add a poof to the bun, to give it height.
Source: www.prettysights.blogspot.comThere are plenty of hairstyles when it comes to long hair and if you are willing to practice a bit, you could have some stunning looks!