Laser Hair Removal in Hyderabad
Unwanted hair has long been a bane for most people, and while there was a time when it was women who were most bothered by it, these days, its even men who are worried about how unwanted hair, because they are aware of the fact that it mars their appearance. However, with modern day methods, removing these hair have become a lot easier – no longer do you have to keep repeating the same mundane procedures to remove unwanted hair such as waxing, shaving or hair removal creams.
Laser therapy for hair removal has now emerged as one of the most popular methods of permanent hair removal and because people are able to see incredible results within just a few sessions, a growing number of people are opting for the same. The theory of laser treatment is very simple – a particular wavelength is matched with a pulse duration, and this combination is then targeted on the hair follicles that need to be removed. When done properly, you should be able to see smoother and hair-free skin within the very first session, although a few people do need one or two more sessions.
Here is how laser hair removal works – the laser beam passes through the epidermis and travels all the way to the hair follicles, where it gets absorbed into the hair shaft. The heat that is generated around the follicle because of the laser beam, leads to the destruction of the follicle, ensuring that there is no new growth from that shaft.
There are different types of laser hair removal methods, and these vary in terms of the laser energy used. The main types include:
- Intense Pulsed Light – Even though technically it is not a laser, this is a popular choice for permanent hair removal because it is effective on darker and coarser hair.
- Electrolysis – In this method, individual hair are removed from the specific area of the body and the hair is removed with a tweezer, after a fine probe has been inserted into the follicle.
- Alexandrite Laser – This is an extremely effective method to remove hair that is finer and thinner in nature. While in darker skin tones, there is the chance of burning, in lighter skin tones, it works really well.
- Pulsed Diode Array – This is the most preferred method for permanent hair removal and works well for most skin types. Using a semiconductor technology, a diode laser targets chromophores in the skin. Because this method provides the deepest penetration, it also provides the best melanin absorption.
- Nd: YAG – This is one of the newest methods of hair removal – while Nd stands for Neodymium, YAG stands for yttrium aluminum garnet. Even though the procedure is used most commonly for tattoo removal and hyperpigmentation, it is often used for hair removal too.
Area Treated with Laser Hair Removal
Whether you are looking for facial hair removal or just upper lip hair removal, laser can do it for you, because laser can cover the largest areas of the body, as well as the most minute areas. Here are some of the areas of the body, that we treat most often at AK Clinics:
- Upper lips
- Side locks
- Upper torso, which includes arms, underarms, stomach and back
- Lower extremity including legs and bikini area
Laser Hair Removal Cost in Hyderabad
Unlike what a lot of people think, laser hair removal is not a procedure that will break your bank. The laser hair removal cost in Hyderabad for one session could be anywhere between 1800/- to 2500/-, but there are a few factors that will determine the final billing amount. Some of the main factors that will affect the cost are:
- Standard of the clinic : The posher the clinic, the more experienced the doctors and technicians, the more expensive each session will become. However, the chances of things going wrong are lower and the procedure being done effectively and efficiently are much higher at such places.
- Area to be treated : The larger the area that needs to be treated, the more it will cost you. The cost will also increase when sensitive areas of the body need to be treated; so bikini laser hair removal will cost a little more than perhaps the chin area.
- Type of hair : Your hair type will have a big role to play in how much your sessions cost – the thickness, the length, the colour and coarseness of your hair will all decide the final billing.
- Skin color : If your skin colour is lighter, the laser hair removal procedure tends to be easier, because hair stands out more obviously against light skin. On darker skin, a lot more care and precision is required.
- Sessions require : Most clinics will charge you based on the number of sessions you need, because it is each session that is charged. So, obviously, the more sessions you need, the more you will have to pay.
- Type of laser : This is yet another important aspect of your final billing, because when a more hi-tech variety of laser is being used, it will guarantee you excellent results, but it will cost you a little more.
|Delhi||3,000/- to 4,000/-||1,800/- to 2,000/-||1,800/- to 2,000/-||7,000/- to 8,000/-|
|Ludhiana||3,000/- to 4,000/-||1,800/- to 2,000/-||1,800/- to 2,000/-||7,000/- to 8,000/-|
|Mumbai||4,000/- to 4,500/-||2,000/- to 2,500/-||2,000/- to 2,500/-||8,000/- to 8,500/-|
|Bangalore||4,000/- to 4,500/-||2,000/- to 2,500/-||2,000/- to 2,500/-||8,000/- to 8,500/-|
|Chennai||4,000/- to 4,500/-||2,000/- to 2,500/-||2,000/- to 2,500/-||8,000/- to 8,500/-|
Before, During & after Laser Hair Removal?
In order for you to have a proper laser hair removal treatment in Hyderabad, you need to keep a few things in mind, before, during and after the procedure.
- You will have to keep your skin protected for a week before the procedure.
- If you have undergone tanning treatment or your skin has been sunburnt, then you will have to wait 2 weeks. Same goes for procedures such as chemical peels or microdermabrasion or fillers.
- You will be asked to avoid all tanning products, one week before the procedure.
- On the day of the procedure, you need to shave your hair clean – not wax or use hair removal creams.
- Do not undertake any strenuous activities, 2 hours before the procedure, because your body temperature and pressure needs to be under check.
- The area that needs that be treated, will be cleaned thoroughly.
- A numbing gel will be applied about 30 minutes before the procedure is about the start.
What our patients say?
I had really long sidelocks and as a woman, it was extremely embarrassing, but when I came to AK Clinics, I was so happy. Within 3 sessions, I had a smoother, cleaner face!
As a model, I always need to be ready, because I never know when I might get a shoot or a fashion show. With AK Clinics, I was able to get the best laser hair reduction procedure and now I am ever ready!
The full body laser hair removal cost in Hyderabad is quite good and can be afforded by most people.