Advanced (course duration – 3 months)
- Basics of trichology: anatomy of hair and hair cycle
- Details of causes of hair loss; diagnosis of hair loss and in-depth study of pattern of baldness
- Vital and essential details about setting up of an ultra-modern trichology clinic.
- All aspects of hair restoration surgery:
- 1. Selecting a patient for hair restoration
- 2. peration theatre & setting up of instrumentation
- 3. Follicular Unit Extraction
- 4. Implantation
- 5. Postoperative care
- 6. Body hair transplants
- 7. Women hair transplant
- 8. Revision hair transplant
- Hands on complete training of extraction of grafts on models and patients
- Hands on thorough training of implantation of grafts on models and patients
- Training on Mesotherapy and LLLT
- Training on sales and marketing of the trichology clinic
- Complete observation with detailed analysis in operation theatre – 50 cases
- Doubts removing session
- Training fee – USD 8000 + ST (18%)
While our primary aim is to offer every trainee intricate knowledge and clarify all doubts, we also strive to create hair transplant surgeons, who are capable of running their own clinic. This is why, we also offer important and essential tips on how to run the business aspect of the newly set up clinic. Hair restoration might seem glamourous on the outside, but there is a lot of hard work involved and the long hours can become tedious. This is why; we ensure that we talk in detail with the trainees, ensuring that they really want to do this. In addition, our training program is designed to allow the doctors a fledging career of their own, in minimal time.
We welcome doubts and queries and are always willing to cover any other aspects that trainees might feel a little less confident about.