Electroporation Method for Skin Rejuvenation
Electroporation method allows the products like serums, lotions or creams to absorb through the electrical pulses which split open skin cells. It alleviates the dry skin without disrupting the normal pH level of the skin. Electric pulses in electroporation create temporary pores in the cell membrane of the skin which allows the skin care products to percolate through deep layers of the skin. It results in skin brightness, hydration and skin rejuvenation after electroporation treatment.
Diamond Microdermabrasion for Skin Whitening
Diamond peel microdermabrasion is a safe, non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment which helps to deeply polish and stimulates the skin using the compactly packed laser cut diamonds to remove dead skin cells and promote the healthy, new cells for a smooth, radiant and flawless complexion. In diamond microdermabrasion, diamond tip gently exfoliates the upper layer of the skin to polish the skin surface and removes all the impurities from the skin leaving it crystal clear.
Post Op Care Instructions of Skin Rejuvenation and Skin Whitening Treatment
- Do not use cosmetics or irritating creams/toner or scrubs that cause abrasions on the skin and can cause allergic reactions.
- The treated area may appear red for 2-3 hours after treatment. Your skin may also appear like a sunburn that can last for 2-3days.
- Scabbing or peeling of the skin may occur which is common. Keep your skin moisturized properly with the intensive rich moisturizer.
- Do not scratch or rub your face vigorously.
- Avoid aspirin, or other blood thinners 2-3 days before and 2-3 days after the treatment.
- Do not drink alcohol or smoke for 10 days after treatment and even 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid facial wax, bleach or shaving for 1-2 weeks after the treatment.
- Do not undergo any other cosmetology treatment like Botox, Fillers, Laser hair removal for 10-14 days after the treatment.
- You can use cold compress or ointment to avoid the burning sensation or itching after the treatment.
- Refrain yourself from heavy workouts or tasks that cause sweating for 1-2 days.
- Drink plenty of water to rehydrate your skin.
- Gently cleanse your skin and use rich moisturizer or the one prescribed by dermatologist properly to avoid the crust formation.
- Do not apply any topical if you are using for 7-8 days after the treatment or you can use them after consulting the physician.
- Do not use any skin peeling agents like glycolic acid for few days as your skin is sensitive and can cause excessive damage.
- Avoid the direct exposure to the UV rays and apply sunscreen liberally.
- Do not use any tan beds or self tanning lotions until your skin has healed properly.
- Do not exfoliate your skin until the redness has subsided.
- If you experience severe pain or itching on the face, consult with the physician.