Que: I am 30 years old and for the past 10 years or so, I have been losing hair on a regular basis, even though I am a healthy person. I have not tried any hair restoration medicines as of now, and am not completely sure about them. What should I do?

Ans: Having looked at the photographs that you have sent across, it looks like you are suffering from diffused hair loss. However, it would be wise to meet a doctor and get a personal exam done, which will also allow them to take into context your medical history. In most cases, you will first be suggested a medical line of management, wherein you will have to use finasteride and Minoxidil. In case the medication does not work, your doctor might suggest that you go in for a hair transplant.

Wwhatsapp Share This