Que: I am 20 years old and I have been suffering from severe hair loss for close to 2 years. It’s not like the hair loss has been in a specific area – rather it is more like a decrease in the overall density. No one in my immediate family has any serious hair loss related issues. Now, my hair loss has suddenly reduced, but the density is still an issue. Can you please help me with it?

Ans: You should visit a hair specialist as soon as possible, because it is important to gauge what kind of hair loss you are facing. Like you have mentioned, if your hair fall has stopped, it is all the more important to gauge the cause, which means that you can improve your diet, include some prescribed medication, such as Biotin or even go for PRP therapy, which will assist with the increase in hair density.

Wwhatsapp Share This