As DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) is the main culprit behind hair loss, a hormone which is converted from excess testosterone in the body by an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase. DHT binds with your hair follicles, resulting in hair miniaturization, dormant hair follicles and hair fall. To reduce hair fall, DHT blockers are essential. Here are some food/fruits through which you can block DHT naturally.
1) Berries: Blue Berries are rich in vitamin C.
So go for the sweeter way to support your hair and make them strong & beautiful.
2) Avocado: Avocados are one of the biggest natural DHT blockers.
Bring shine & luster to your hair by mashing Avocado to your palette…
3) Almonds:Crunchy nuts are full of protein and are brilliant source of biotin. Almonds are also known as “Hair vitamin”.
So just eat a handful of soaked almonds in the morning and be beautiful with long, shiny & healthy hair.
4) Tomato: Lycopene in tomato inhibits the DHT by regulating or inhibiting 5 alpha reductase.
Tomatoes can be easily included into diet in form of salads, sauce, and pastes or added to any your favorite dish.
5) Eggs: Eggs are rich in Biotin.
Just like boiled egg having bounce, add volume & bounce to your hair easily by eating eggs daily!!
6) Pumpkin Seeds: Little munchkin pumpkin seeds contains number of essential minerals including zinc, magnesium, iron etc.
A handful of tiny pumpkin seed is enough for you at anytime. You can toss them into your favorite salad too!!!
7) Walnuts: Walnuts contain L-lysine which is a natural DHT inhibitor.
You can incorporate more walnuts to your diet. Consuming direct nuts can be the best way. But if you don’t like the rancid smell of nuts, you can make salad with your own favorite fruits.
8) Banana: They are also rich in Biotin, which prevents the conversion of testosterone to DHT.
Make your hair soft and silky by snipping banana daily…
9) White Mushroom:
Your hair must grow like a tree long, thick & mushrooms can help you in this…so eat as much as you can!!!
10) Carrots: Regularly use of carrot can make your hair lustrous, silky & smooth.
You can munch carrot a day or slurp carrot juice daily for beautiful long and healthy hair.
11) Green Tea:
So sip little cup of green tea daily to make your hair long & healthy…
You are one in “MELON” (million), so don’t let the charm fade away,,, Eat watermelon all the day!!!